Groundfos VFS sensor combines measurement of flow rate and temperature,based on the principle of vortex shedding behind a bluff body.
4 wires: Yellow (Temperature Wire) , White (Flow Rate Wire), Green (Neutral), Brown (Electrical Connector).
VFS sensors are available for flow ranges of 1-12, 1-20, 2-40, 5-100, 10-200 and 20-400 l/min.
The VFS 10-200 allows users to measure flow rate from 10 L/min (2.64 GPM) to 200L/min (52.90 GPM), 1" NPT connection.
Wide range of Application:
• thermal management in solar heating systems
• industrial process flow control
• flow rate detection for pump controls
• monitoring of pumps, valves and filters
• cooling and temperature control
• domestic hot-water systems
• heat metering (solar - heat pumps).